Kicking off Workout Wednesday, I wanted to challenge the community with one of my favorite Tableau Features, Dates.
This week will be looking at Fiscal Years and Running Sums. To make things easy, I am using the Superstore Dataset for this challenge.
- Fiscal Year start can be configured via a Parameter
- X Labels should match the Fiscal Year Start
- X Axis must be Continuous
- Should be 1 color per fiscal year
- Tooltips should match mine
If you have a different version of Superstore, no worries, simply use the version you have and try to match the functionality in the chart.
If you want to use the same version of Superstore as me, you can get it here at Data.World
Thank for participating!