He’s back again! Andy Kriebel shares with a problem that you can only use table calculations to solve
- Use only table calculations
- The bar length is the total sales of each state
- City must be included in the view.
- Display only one mark per state.
- Label each bar by the city with the highest sales, sales for that city, and the total sales for that state.
- No level of detail calculations allowed.
You can superstore data on data.world.
After you finish your workout, share on Twitter using the hashtag #WorkoutWednesday and tag @VizWizBI, @AnnUJackson, @LukeStanke, and @RodyZakovich. (Tag @VizWizBI too – he would REALLY love to see your work!)