May is Tableau Redo month and this week we will be recreating Tableau #WoW2019 Week 45 by Luke Stanke.
- Filter the data up until November 6th, 2021.
- Create a matrix showing region and last 7 days (up to November 6th, 2021).
- Create SVG Measures to build a doughnut chart that shows the percentage of orders that have been shipped as of November 6th, 2021 by day and region.
- TIP: Visit the Quick Measures Gallery for a template to work from.
- If 100% of orders have been shipped show a green dot with a checkmark.
- Show aggregates for the last 7 days.
This challenge uses the Tableau SuperStore dataset provided on data.world. You will need to log in to data.world to retrieve the data, but accounts are free.
Or you can download the PBIX from the Data Stories Gallery
After you finish your workout, share on Twitter using the hashtags #WOW2022 and #PowerBI, and tag @JSBaucke, @MMarie, @shan_gsd, @KerryKolosko, and @NerdyWithData. Also make sure to fill out the Submission Tracker so that we can count you as a participant this week in order to track our participation throughout the year.