Click animation to open on Tableau Public
DataSuperstore data provided in Tableau 2019.1 Requirements
- Dashboard size 1000 x 700
- Build a dynamic scatter plot
- Level of detail should be either: Product, Manufacturer, or Customer
- X and Y axes should be either sum of: Quantity, Sales, Profit, or Discount
- X axis should be on top of the scatter plot
- Provide percent of total bar charts when mark selections are made
- Match tooltips
- Match formatting as closely as possible
DatasetThis week uses the superstore dataset for Tableau 2019.1. You can get it here at data.world
ShareAfter you finish your workout, share on Twitter using the hashtag #WorkoutWednesday2019 and tag @AnnUJackson, @LukeStanke, @lorna_eden, and @curtisharris_!
Track your progressAlso, don’t forget to track your progress using this Workout Wednesday form.
When you publish your solution on Tableau Public make sure to take the time and include a link to the original inspiration.