Ok, this week is all about working with Containers. Now that we have the ability to control inner/outer padding on Dashboard objects, as well as color, we can really make our dashboards shine without having to float everything. Note on the week, the data/charts don’t really matter, I honestly just threw some on the dashboard. The challenge is about working with the containers, and matching the design given the requirements below. Good luck!
- Dashboard size is 1250px wide by 750px tall.
- ONLY USE CONTAINERS, NO FLOATING OBJECTS!
- Dashboard has a total of 5 containers (no more, no less)
- The Filter Pane.
- 10px padding on the right/left side.
- Each filter has 5px of padding
- The Charts Pane.
- All 3 charts must be in one vertical container
- Background must be light grey
- Each chart has 20 px of padding between them and other objects
- Each chart has a grey border, slight darker than the Pane background color.
- The Pane under the Title has a grey border.
You can use any data set for this week’s challenge. but you can get Superstore 2018.3 at data.world
Track your progress
Also, don’t forget to track your progress using this Workout Wednesday form.