This week I wanted to try and keep things simple. I wanted to show how to build a high level dashboard and use the new feature of explain data to produce another.
- Dashboard Size 1000 x 800
- 3 Sheets on first dashboard, 2 auto created sheets on the second
- Sub Category Sales by Year and Quarter
- Sub Category Sales This Year v Last Year
- Sub Category Sales by Order ID, with an Average reference line
- Use Explain Data to create the second dashboard
- Add Captions to secondary dashboard sheets.
This week uses the superstore dataset for Tableau 2019.1. You can get it here at data.world
When you publish your solution on Tableau Public make sure to take the time and include a link to the original inspiration. Also include the hashtag #WorkoutWednesday2019 in your description to make it searchable!