- Format: 720x420px
- Create a summary view that can display the Category or Segment dimension on demand
- The summary value should represent the profit ratio for the most recent week/month/quarter in the data, depending on what your date parameter is set to
- The additional up/down number should represent the absolute percentage point change from the previous week/month/quarter
- Create a dynamic color legend for the Category or Segment dimension members, that highlights the dimension member your user is hovering over
- Create a line chart that displays the overall profit ratio for the last n weeks/months/quarters (as decided by the slider in the top right)
- The line chart should also support an additional line for the dimension member your user is hovering over
- Turn off all the tooltips – you’re welcome
- Where you are assuming black, use #181818 instead
- Where you are assuming white, use #e6e6e6 instead
- Match all other colors as close as you’d like
DatasetThis week uses the superstore dataset for Tableau 2019.1. You can get it here at data.world
ShareAfter you finish your workout, share on Twitter using the hashtag #WorkoutWednesday2019 and tag @AnnUJackson, @LukeStanke, @lorna_eden, and @curtisharris_!
Track your progressAlso, don’t forget to track your progress using this Workout Wednesday form.
When you publish your solution on Tableau Public make sure to take the time and include a link to the original inspiration.