Click to view on Tableau Public
ConceptTo get you started on the line chart, here is the concept of the visualization. If you were to single out customers who placed an order in any given week, what percentage of those same customers came back 1-week later, 4-weeks later, 12-weeks later?
- Dashboard Format: 900px by 500px
- One sheet
- 30px padding on all sides
- No duplicating, scaffolding, or other data source alterations allowed… just Superstore data as it is packaged
- Make sure that the x-axis always displays weeks 0-12, even if a week does not have any returning customers
- Match formatting as close as possible, and tooltips exactly as pictured… teal color is #499894
DatasetThis week uses the superstore dataset for Tableau 2018.3. You can get it here at data.world
ShareAfter you finish your workout, share on Twitter using the hashtag #WorkoutWednesday2019 and tag @AnnUJackson, @LukeStanke, @lorna_eden, and @curtisharris_!
Track your progressAlso, don’t forget to track your progress using this Workout Wednesday form.
When you publish your solution on Tableau Public make sure to take the time and include a link to the original inspiration.