A weekly challenge to re-create data-driven visualizations.
- Recreate the solution to a data-driven visualization.
- Challenges are released on Wednesdays (Hence the name).
- Complete the solution any day you want.
- Download the solution at anytime.
- Solution walk-throughs are shared on Saturdays. They are at the bottom of the challenge.
About Workout Wednesday
If you are looking to build your skills in Tableau then Workout Wednesday might be what you need. Workout Wednesday is a weekly challenge to re-create a data-driven visualization. The challenges are designed to grow participants knowledge of Tableau and help kick-start personal development.
Each Wednesday a challenge is release and participants are asked to replicate the challenge that is posed as closely as possible. When you think you have it, leave a comment with a link to your visualization, share on Tableau Public, or post on Twitter for others to enjoy.
If you are looking for the solution, we typically post those on Fridays. The best place to get help is on on Twitter, where the community is ready to help you along the way. Solutions are also posted in the blogs of our strong community.